We offer companies in Skåne and Blekinge an opportunity to work strategically with your global expansion through LEAP – a program developed by Business Sweden –
The LEAP program offers:
- A tailored plan and hands-on strategy for your internationalisation
- An analysis based on international industry data and market insights
- Access to an international network in over 50 markets
- Direct channels to relevant markets, investors and clients
- Top-class mentors from Business Sweden
- Time saved – the right action at the right time means faster success
Is this your company?
- A global mindset and solutions to global challenges
- A scalable business model
- A commercialized product/service with paying customers
- At least 12 months secured financing
- At least two full-time employees
The LEAP program – how it works:
- 3 workshops at Dockplatsen 26 in Malmö on February 25, March 31 and April 21
- 3 workshops at NetPort in Karlshamn on February 27, April 2 and April 28
- 5 individual coaching sessions
- 2 months of active work
- Personal Business Sweden mentor
- Free of charge
1. Prioritise opportunities – start with the right action at the right time
Choosing the wrong markets and actions result in time and money lost. Using data, market insights and hands-on coaching, our first step is to compare markets in order to identify which of your opportunities has the highest potential overall.
2. Build the business case – get to know what it takes
We will examine how much money, time and resources it will take for you to scale up internationally. By evaluating different scenarios, we build a business case, a personal accelerator plan with hands-on recommendations on how to enter chosen markets.
3. International collaboration – find, start and build your global eco-system
In the final session we summarize and give feedback on the each company’s internationalization strategy and identify international collaboration partners – from financing and clients, to corporate ventures and innovation hubs. Business Sweden’s local offices around the world will assist you in the process.
If this sounds interesting, please contact:
Camilla Nordin, Invest in Skånecamilla.email@example.com
Anders Johansson, Almi Blekingeanders.firstname.lastname@example.org